Put it down before you play, when you're done, all the "fun" is in the blanket, but wherever you're playing is clean and dry! Then, just throw it in the wash when you're ready!
If you don't get it down in time, use it to cover up the wetspot and it won't soak through, leaving you dry and comfortable for cuddling afterwards.
Available in three colour choices
- A sexy Red and Black
- The oh so passionate Purple with the other side a Sassy Turquoise
- The very discrete Khaki (beige) and Black
Both sides of this 50" X 60" blanket feature a soft cool-dry fleece.
- It's a light fleece, weighing under 800 grams. (1.7 lbs)
- Waterproof from either side (fold it once and you have another dry surface).
- Generously sized at approx. 50" X 60" (130X150 cm). This gives you lots of "wiggle" room.
- It'll stay put, not slip from underneath you.
- Priced in Canadian dollars unless you've changed the currency at the top of the site! US and international orders save $$ with the exchange rate!
We suggest putting it underneath you starting about mid-back. It doesn't need to be up around the shoulders!
Want to take it up a notch!?! How about draping it over the edge of the bed, onto the floor for doggy style. OR over a pilllow!!
Keep things clean AND dry, wherever your sex adventure takes you! :-D
Shipping is discrete, in a plain brown wrapper, and it's a flat rate of $9.00 in Canada, per order!
Shipping in the Contiguous USA is a flat rate of C$16.00 (approx USD$12.25)
Shipping for the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore United States territories and possessions and International orders will be determined at checkout or can be estimated in the shopping cart!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Fountain made from one of our blankets
We can say it's waterproof, but a video is worth more than 100...
No More Wet Spot Blanket for kids - Mom's Review - diaper free baby
My baby plays on this waterproof blanket! Great for keeping th...
No More Wet Spot Waterproof Blanket - Review - cleaning up spills / accidents, easy for moms
It is easy to clean and I can wipe off the accidents from it w...
38 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very absorbent! Great for keeping your bed clean and dry. My only criticism is the fuzzy texture retains heat and makes it difficult to move. I wish it had a silkier surface. More colour options would be great too.
I ordered this product and could not be happier with the customer service and the product itself. The product was exactly as described, works well and is extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this product.
It worked exactly as described. No more sleeping in a puddle! Very satisfied with it.
Why didn't we buy this before now? It works great and it could be a touch larger! Definitely a great buy!
I saw another review that talked about the blanket falling apart in the dryer. I put mine in tumble dry on high a few times now and it hasn't had a problem at all. Even though they recommend drying on low, it seems fine on high in my dryer so far. :)
This blanket really works, like, really works. Trust me. My bed is always dry now. If it works for me, it will work for anyone. Buuut... it might be worth it to get the full size one. I got the small blanket and we have to fold it in half, but just to get another dry spot. After this, two people can't fit side-by-side. So yeah, nothing will leak through, but you might need more room.
This is actually our second blanket. I'm a huge squirter, so this sure saves on the laundry.
Earlier this week I discovered that at times, my girlfriend is an absolute fountain of g spot orgasm wetness. Not that she didn't squirt before but this one was over the top. She was literally gushing all over my hand.
BEST PART: NoMoreWetSpot was underneath of her so at the end we rolled it up and nary a spot was on the bed.
This product is worth every penny. It stays in place, completely blocks moisture, feels good, doesn't make noise. It is TOP NOTCH.
To keep this short and simple, I make a big sploosh when I orgasm; a friend of mine recommended this blanket, so I ordered it in black/beige. These are my pros/cons and tips:
- It's waterproof (yes it works well), so it's great for squirters and period sex )I recommend using the darker sides for this).
- It's soft to the touch.
- The black/beige is discrete, and the teal/purple is incredibly cute.
- The fleece makes any body part my partner or I have in contact with it sweat.
- The 50" X 60" is too small for our liking. It tends to move out from underneath us, and we have to keep adjusting it.
- I wish there were more colour options like teal/beige or teal/black, because the teal is really pretty.
- DO NOT PUT THESE BLANKETS IN THE DRYER! Even though it says you can dry it on low heat, the first time I did this, the lining stuck together and I had to pull it apart causing tears in the lining and leakage. That's why I bought a second one, and it definitely doesn't go in the dryer.
- I highly recommend you shell out for the super sized blanket. (I wish it came in more colours though.)
Hi Ashlee: On low temperature it should have never done that and it sounds like you've experienced a manufacturing defect. There is a one year warranty and we are contacting you about getting a replacement.